Community - Village of Pelham
In 1896, the Village of Pelham (also known as Pelham Heights) and North Pelham (formerly known as Pelhamville) became incorporated. Currently, the Village of Pelham and North Pelham merged to become the single Village of Pelham in 1975.
The Village is staffed with a Village Administrator, Police Department, Fire Department, Department of public works, Water Department and Building Department. The Village has an elected Mayor and Board, including a Village attorney.